Microsoft Dotnet Software Development
Software Development is at the heart of Simon Antony's experience. We have a wealth of knowledge over the years covering technologies such as:
- Certified Umbraco Developer
- Turbo Pascal
- Borland Delphi
- Borland C & C++
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft Dotnet (C# & ASP.Net) since version 1.1 of the framework through to the current 4.0 (Visual Studio 2010)
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Oracle 9i
The list goes on!
What we can do for you?
- Do you need additional freelance resource to help complete a project or module? We can do anything from a days work through to many months.
- We can work either from our own offices in Stockport or on site with your own team
- We can work independantly or collboratively - whichever, full handover is always provided back to you upon completion
- If you need someone to come in and take apart your software development processes and put a more streamlined and efficient set of process/procedure's, we can do this.
- Do you need someone to go through your existing application source code and advise on how best to take your product to the next level? Yes we can do that as well.
- Do you need interim senior management experience on site to help guide your team in the right direction and help strategise the business's IT needs, we can also do that.
In short, we cover the entire Software Development lifecycle and can help you get your department back on track.