We provide a simple, light weight yet secure cloud synchronisation solutions that will keep your server data backed up and safe.
Ask yourself the following:
- What would happen if your server crashed today and you lost data?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan that will restore your files quickly and easily?
- How recently do you make backups and would you lose any changes made today?
- Losing this data will cost you or your company time, money and resources.
There is a simple answer: we have developed a solution that can be run on servers which will keep your server files synchronised with the cloud, and any other system you choose to install this solution on.
This gives you another copy of your files, which are all kept up to date minute by minute, allowing you to forget all about it - and leave it running in the background. If you wish, this could even be installed on a computer that is kept off-site.
How Does It Work?
Once the shared folder has been created, it will automatically be kept in sync with every other computer the solution is installed on. Each time a file is added, modified or deleted, the shared folder on your other computers will detect the change and update the other copies. This gives you complete peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that your backups are taken care of.
We have found this to be highly effective for quite a range of tasks and believe you may even find other uses for it. If you are interested in an automatic server synchronisation and backup as part of your disaster recovery plan, contact us today.
Automatic Cloud Folder Synchronisation - Price from £350 + VAT per month, we will listen to your needs and install the most suitable cloud synchronisation and data backup solution to suit you.
What Are the Benefits?
- Keep your data backed up minute-by-minute
- Excellent as a disaster recovery plan for your server
- Peace of mind knowing the backups will take care of themselves