My name is Simon Steed, I run Simon Antony Ltd and i'm a proud C# developer offering my services to anyone that needs them. As an agency, we have been building C# applications (websites, desktop, console, services etc) for over 20 years and Umbraco websites for more than 12 years.
Do you need a quality C# developer for your next job? Read on to see how I can help.
- I have been personally involved with building, scoping, specifying, architecting, fixing, evaluating a wide range of websites and applications for over 25 years now. I've been actively involved in commercial software development since 1995!
- I am at heart a C# .Net developer but also have experience of other software languages so a wide appreciation of many facets of development.
- I am an Umbraco specialist freelance developer providing you a pragmatic, non-technical Umbraco development service which can include anything from scoping out through to full builds.
- I have run large teams for multi-national UK companies, and have acted as a consultant for many Web and PR Agencies for many years.
- I can offer code / application audits, take over from previous developers work, provide technical consultancy and technical project management.
- Budgets wise i've worked on projects from a few hundred to many thousands of pounds, worldwide!
- I work remotely - this makes best use of my time and your budget!
- I'm in a great position to offer high quality support and maintenance services for your dotnet powered project.
Being based in the 'Queen of the Welsh Resorts', Llandudno, i'm ideally based to work with any North Wales based businesses - areas covered include (but not restricted to) the following:
Abergele, Aberwheeler, Afonwen, Alltami, Anglesey, Argoed, Aston Park, Babell, Bagillt, Berwyn, Denbighshire, Betws Gwerfil Goch, Betws yn Rhos, Betws-y-Coed, Bodelwyddan, Bodelwyddan, Bodfari, Bontuchel, Bretton, Broughton, Bryn-y-Baal, Bryneglwys, Brynford, Buckley, Bylchau, Cadole, Caergwrle, Caerwys, Capel Curig, Capel Garmon, Carmel, Carrog, Castell, Denbighshire, Cefn Brith, Cefn-y-Bedd, Cefnmeriadog, Cerrig-y-drudion, Cerrigydrudion, Cilcain, Clocaenog, Colwyn Bay, Connah’s Quay, Conwy, Corwen, Crogen, Cwm, Denbighshire, Cyffylliog, Cynwyd, Deeside, Deganwy, Denbigh, Derwyn, Dolgarrog, Dolwyddelan, Downing, Druid, Denbighshire, Drury, Dwygyfylchi, Dyserth, Efenechtyd, Eglwysbach, Ewloe, Ffrith, Ffynnongroyw, Flint, Flintshire, Garth, Denbighshire, Gellifor, Gellioedd, Glan Conwy, Glan-y-Don, Glasfryn, Glasfryn, Glyncorrwg, Glyndyfrdwy, Greenfield, Gronant, Gronant, Gwaenysgor, Gwaenysgor, Gwernaffield, Gwernymynydd, Gwyddelwern, Gwynedd, Gwytherin, Halkyn, Hawarden, Henllan, Higher Kinnerton, Hirwaen, Holywell, Hope, Kinmel Bay, Leeswood, Lixwm, Llanarmon-yn-Iâl, Llanasa, Llanbedr-Dyffryn-Clwyd, Llanbedr-y-Cennin, Llanddoged, Llanddulas, Llandegla, Llandrillo, Llandudno, Llandudno Junction, Llandyrnog, Llanefydd, Llanelidan, Llanerch-y-Mor, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Llanfairfechan, Llanferres, Llanfwrog, Llanfynydd, Llangernyw, Llangollen, Llangwyfan, Llangyhafal, Llanrhaeadr-yng-Nghinmeirch, Llanrhychwyn, Llanrwst, Llanynys, Lloc, Llwynmawr, Llysfaen, Maerdy, Denbighshire, Maeshafn, Mancot, Meliden, Melin-y-Coed, Milwr, Mochdre, Mold, Mostyn, Mynydd Isa, Nannerch, Nantglyn, Nercwys, New Brighton, Flintshire, Northop, Northop Hall, Oakenholt, Old Colwyn, Pandy Tudur, Pantasaph, Pantymwyn, Penmachno, Penmaenmawr, Penrhyn Bay, Pentre, Pentre Halkyn, Pentrecelyn, Pentrefoelas, Penyffordd, Prestatyn, Prion, Queensferry, Rhewl (near the Nant Mawr), Rhewl (on the River Clywedog), Rhewl (on the River Dee), Rhos-on-Sea, Rhosesmor, Rhuallt, Rhuddlan, Rhydymwyn, Rhyl, Rowen, Ruthin, Saltney, Saltney Ferry, Sandycroft, Saron, Sealand, Shotton, St. Asaph, Sychdyn, Tafarn Y Gelyn, Tal-y-Cafn, Tal-y-bont, Talacre, Towyn, Trefnant, Trefriw, Trelawnyd, Trelawnyd, Tremeirchion, Treuddyn, Ty’n-y-Groes, Whelston, Whitford, Wrexham, Yr Wyddgrug, Ysbyty Ifan, Ysceifiog!
Phew, thats a lot of North Wales place names!